FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click the questions to reveal the answers
Yes, the BOOXE BootBox has been designed to fit all models of the Toyota Fortuner, the oldest and the newest ones.
We offer free delivery for orders of R1695.00 and over anywhere in South Africa. For other orders, we charge a flat R100.00 shipping fee.
For international enquiries please email email@example.com
If you would like to send a BOOXE product as a gift, please get in touch with us and we will have it delivered directly to the lucky recipient. We’ll even add a complimentary card and a bow!
Our warehouse does not allow for collections. However we offer a FREE delivery service with all BOOXE orders of R1695.00 and over.
All our BootBoxes are manufactured from tough ABS with hard-wearing, aluminium hinges. They are designed purposely to remain in your Toyota Fortuner boot so are lightweight yet robust enough to withstand most of the rough terrain that your Toyota Fortuner navigates.
Yes it certainly is. However, the rear seats would need to be folded up in order to open the BootBox.
Yes, all our BootMats are anti-slip, with a tactile upper-surface that prevents normal load shift within reason – except for bottles or balls of course. Your dogs will not easily slide all over your boot when you take them out for a ride.
All our BootBoxes and BootMats are exclusively made in South Africa.
Yes we do have plans to expand our BOOXE product range to other models in the near future. Watch this space!
We would recommend you store most anything you like… emergency items such as jumper leads and first aid kit, fishing tackle, spare bicycle tubes, photography tripod, baby essentials, running or swimming gear for a spontaneous spurt of exercise, you name it….
We would NOT recommend storing fresh consumables such as liquids or food stuff, petrol or chemicals, matches or anything combustible.
3D Secure for online shoppers
South African banks and e-commerce merchants are implementing 3D Secure to help protect you, the cardholder, against unauthorised use of your card when shopping online at 3D Secure merchants.
3D Secure allows you to authenticate yourself while making an online payment, therefore minimising the risk of someone else using your card fraudulently.
What is 3D Secure?
- It is also called Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode or Amex Safekey
- It is an authentication service that allows only the cardholder to use the card
- It allows you to enter your previously selected PIN/Password or a One Time PIN therefore helping your bank to know it is you shopping online
- With additional focus on the safety of e-commerce transactions,
- your bank may have already registered you for the service, or
- you may be required to register during your next online purchase.
What can you expect when doing an online 3D Secure purchase?
If you have already registered or have been registered by your bank, you will be prompted with an additional screen requesting a One Time PIN (OTP) or a PIN/Password. OTPs are sent to the cell phone number your bank has on record for you, whilst a PIN or Password is a secret code you have chosen when you registered for 3D Secure or was provided to you by your bank at the time of issuing your card. Simply enter the OTP, PIN or Password in the given space and proceed.
If it is your first time doing an e-commerce transaction, or you are a regular e-commerce user, but have never registered or been registered for the 3D Secure service, you will be prompted with a screen asking you to register for 3D Secure. Please follow the prompts on the screen to register. Remember, it is in your best interest to be safe.
Tips for a good 3D Secure experience
- Ensure you have the card you wish to pay with ready.
- Ensure you have your cell phone with you to receive the One Time PIN (OTP) or you know what your PIN or Password is, depending on what your bank’s authentication method is.
- After entering your PIN/Password, the system may take a couple of seconds to authenticate your PIN/Password. This is normal – do not close the browser.
- If you receive an error message, be sure to read the message on the screen. You may have entered your PIN/Password incorrectly in which case you will be allowed to retry. Although minimal, there may also be other reasons why the transaction failed, in which case we recommend that you follow the instructions on the screen or contact your bank for further assistance.
3D Secure is easy to use and will give you peace of mind to shop online. Be safe, be smart!
3D Secure with VCS (Virtual Card Services)
3 Domain Security – is a new method of security mandated by the Payment Association of South Africa (PASA) to enhance the security of online transactions. Mastercard’s product is called “MasterCard SecureCode” and Visa’s product is called “Verified by Visa”.
Virtual Card Services is compliant and in fact was the first South African payment gateway to be certified by both MasterCard and Visa for 3D-Secure transactions through First National Bank, Standard Bank and ABSA.
3D Secure Helpdesks
0861 201 311
0861 201 314